Did you know that the Dogfish Head Inn is hosting a birding and beer weekend March 5-7, 2021? We were so excited when we first heard about it. Even though it’s sold out at the moment, you can call 302-644-8292 to be added to the waitlist!
This year, the Dogfish Inn and Dogfish Head Brewery are going to enthusiastically partner with their friends at Delmarva Birding Weekends for the annual Lewes Delmarva Dogfish BirdINNg Weekend, which will take place on March 5-7, 2021!
During this awesome weekend opportunity, those people who would like to attend can book various a la carte field trips throughout the Delmarva Peninsula, including hikes through state parks and wildlife preserves, tally rallys (duh-of course with beer@) and the “Scoters, Seals & Slightly Mightys” Delaware Bay boat trip.
With this amazing boat trip, guests can get neat peak at the waterfowl (did you know you could see seabirds, shorebirds, raptors, or even seals? Oh my!) that are in their element in the beautiful mid-Atlantic region and ocean during this stretch of cold months. Other iterations of this excursion have afforded guests the opportunity to see such birds as the Great Cormorant, the Purple Sandpiper, the Harlequin Duck, the cheeky Razorbill, the Snow Bunting, in addition to both Harbor and Grey Seals!
Now, let’s get into the nitty gritty of what a ticket to this awesome event will get you. Here’s the deal. If you buy today, you’ll get, according to their website:
- “10% off at our Dogfish Head locations: Brewings & Eats in Rehoboth Beach and the Tasting Room & Kitchen in Milton. Available for both curbside/to-go & dine-in. Not to be combined with any other discounts.
- Custom Patagonia beanie plus some sweet patches to commemorate the weekend!
- Swag in the rooms! We’ve got all the Dogfish Head branded-merch you need for your outdoor adventure including a fandana, lip balm, logo decal, koozies, and more – PLUS some swag from Delmarva Birding Weekends!
- A ticket to purchase 1 4-pk of our special 16oz. can release from Dogfish Head Brewings & Eats!
- Binoculager – Amber Lager brewed with Mixed Seeds. Perfect for looking at birds, thinking about birds, and general bird loving, Binoculager is a delicious amber lager brewed with toasted sunflower, pumpkin, hemp and flax seeds. This beer is brewed in collaboration and will benefit the American Birding Association
- Option to add a third night to your weekend stay for just $99!”
Believe it or not, the entire package cost is a mere $89 plus room rates!
To book this package, simply type ‘Delmarva Birding Weekend’ in the special requests section during online booking, or give us a jingle at 302-644-8292!
**All field trips and events must be booked separately through Delmarva Birding Weekends
What are you waiting for? Act now! If you do go, please let us know in the comments below how it went!