For Breweries & Craft Beer Related Businesses
As a Shore business,
You have the opportunity to increase tourism and the sale of local craft beer.
Join Shore Craft Beer to Make the Shore a Top Craft Beer Destination
- The Shore’s World-Class Craft Beer
- The Shore’s World-Class Beauty
- The New Shore Craft Beer App (funded by the Rural Maryland Council), and
- Shore Craft Beer
- Hang the metal sign you received from Shore Craft Beer with a scan code that lets your customers download the Shore Craft Beer App.
- Learn how the state-of-the-art Shore Craft Beer App can help customers find you and help your customers learn more about local craft beer, save money, and win prizes.
- CONTACT Ann McGinnis Hillyer if you need a sign or more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-703-1970
Promote and Win Cash!
Promote the Shore Craft Beer App or your offers on the App on your social media accounts and you could win cash prizes from Shore Craft Beer! Just use the hashtag: #MissionPossibleSCB. Shore Craft Beer will draw a random winner each week who has used that hashtag to award $25. Drawings on September 7nd, 14th, 21st, 28th and September 30th!
Prizes for Mission Possible Campaign
Prizes for App Users To kick off the Mission Possible launch, Shore Craft Beer is awarding BEERCATIONS throughout the month of September. The prizes include a two night off-season stay combined with other craft beer related prizes. The Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel is offering a 2 night stay and Shore Craft Beer is adding a gift certificate to Odyssea Watersports. Throughout September, a new beercation will be awarded to one lucky winner. The Princess Royale is offering the 2 night stay for the third week and will be hosting craft beer focused events at their bar. Details [...]
Shore Craft Beer Launches Mission Possible Campaign & New App
Shore Craft Beer App Focus of new Campaign to Help Local Breweries Shore Craft Beer, working with the Ocean City Development Corporation (OCDC) and with funding from the Rural Maryland Council created a state-of-the-art App to help users find local craft beer near them. The App was first released in beta form at the Love on Tap festival February 29th in Ocean City, Maryland. This festival attracted more than 1500 people and resulted in the highest number of downloads of the Shore Craft Beer App since its original development in 2014. Then, the Corona virus struck and closed down breweries [...]