There’s a good chance some old favorites might pop up as exclusives at one of Dogfish Head’s coastal Delaware properties! With more than 100+ unique brews planned between Rehoboth and Milton, there’s no shortage of opportunities to bring back some of Dogfish Head’s most beloved beers. Here’s just a small taste of what you can expect to see from the brewery’s Delaware locations.
- Foeder-Aged Black & Blue: Our beloved Black & Blue. Belgian strong golden ale brewed with blackberries and blueberries … but aged in oak foeders. Heck yeah.
- Oak-Aged Vanilla World Wide Stout: We once took our rare and sought after World Wide Stout and aged on oak with Madagascar vanilla beans. It was so delicious, we thought, “Hey, let’s do that again!”
- Oloroso Sherry Barrel-Aged Olde School Barley Wine: Raise your hand if you love Olde School! This smooth barleywine is back, brewed with Medjool dates and Mission figs. And this time, we’re aging it in Spanish Oloroso sherry barrels.
- Importer Syndrome: Imperial smoked porter aged in rye whiskey barrels.
Brewings & Eats in Rehoboth
- Unproper English: Releasing in cans and on draft just in time for WOCAAS, Unproper English is an Oak-Aged English-Style Strong IPA!! An updated classic brewed with the finest British pale ale malt and fermented with a fruity English ale yeast, this oak aged tipple blends the lushness of English Old Ale and the bright citrus and tropical aromas of the newest of the new American hop varieties.
- Beer & Benevolence Collaboration Series: Back for its fourth year, we’re partnering with four impactful local non-profits and brewing a beer that reflects the spirit of their organization and donating money from the sales back to them. Our first for 2024 is in partnership with the Delaware Restaurant Association focusing on their Women of Hospitality initiative. This Belgian-style White Ale will be brewed with ingredients sourced mostly from woman owned businesses including grain from Valley Malt and spices from Diaspora Co. It will feature white tea, coriander, sumac, black pepper and tamarind.
- Aprihop: Yep … Aprihop! Our fruit beer for hopheads returns! This American IPA is massively hopped with apricots playing a supporting role in rounding out this long-standing favorite.